The EFGP Growth Curriculum
The EFGP Growth Curriculum is designed to support the EFGP Mission of supporting the
creation and development of high growth firms by delivering essential resources,
education, and networking opportunities to help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. The
EFGP Growth Curriculum will help CEOs systematize their companies’ growth to the
The EFGP Growth Curriculum provides:
- Thought leadership in programming focused on critical areas of development
- Formats, locations, frequency that work for participants
- Peer connection – CEOs as decision makers
- Events/teaching tracks targeted at entrepreneurs and business owners in the same stage of development, such as financing education, growth infrastructure development, and project implementation planning.
- Valuable resources to area business leaders
The desired result of participating in this EFGP Growth Curriculum is that individual business owners evaluate their growth goals and needs and build project implementation plans to achieve their growth goals in our 21st century economy.
Presenters and program facilitators are selected as recognized business leaders and
subject matter experts in their fields. The EFGP Growth Curriculum topics include:
- Setting Strategic Direction & Organizational Success Metrics:
Participants set and/or refine strategic direction, markets, and marketing focus,
to determine meaningful metrics to demonstrate the successful implementation of
that strategic direction.
- Building a Strong Leadership Team:
Participants recognize the need and importance of delegation for growth to
occur. They also define the roles and characteristics needed for their
- Developing an Effective Implementation Environment & Infrastructure:
Participants gain an understanding of their current workflow and how it supports
or complicates their implementation environments and infrastructures, including external
perspectives of marketing strategy and sales activity. They identify a structure of
tasks, roles, characteristics, and metrics to be completed at each step of the workflow.
- Organizing for Continuous Innovation:
Participants develop a context and infrastructure for discovering, quantifying, and
qualifying new ideas for implementation.
- Funding & Financing Beyond Startup:
Participants understand their individual investment cycle, its requirements, and the
funding options for managing that cycle to grow their businesses.