Even entrepreneurs with no intention of growing, selling, or otherwise “touching” cannabis will benefit from attending “Cannabis 101,” EGFP’s September program, says attorney Steve Schain, of Hoban Law Group, a panelist for the program whose practice is 100-percent focused on cannabis.
“The cannabis industry requires the support of a range of other industries, including transportation, insurance, law, IT, packaging, recruiting, and many others,” Steve says. “Anyone who runs a company and wants to move it successfully into the cannabis space will learn something valuable at this program.”
Steve will join a panel of business owners with experience integrating cannabis-related workstreams into their companies who will tell their stories and answer your questions. Here’s the complete panel lineup:
- Steve Schain is Senior Counsel at Hoban Law Group, an international practice devoted to cannabis and hemp law. Steve represents entities, governments, and individuals in choosing a structure, preparing and submitting license applications, regulation, compliance and litigation, and drafting legislation.
- Riley Cote is a former Philadelphia Flyer who now runs the hemp company Body Check Wellness and the Hemp Heals Foundation, which supports sustainable agriculture, sustainable health, and clean natural medicine, while focusing on a holistic approach to optimum health.
- Victor Guadagnino Jr. is Chief Business Development Officer of the regional dispensary Keystone Canna Remedies and a former internal medicine and cardiology practice bioethicist.
- Lindy Snider is a cannabis-business-development expert and founder/CEO of Lindiskin, a skin-care product line for cancer patients. Lindy previously held senior positions for the Philadelphia Flyers, Comcast-Spectator, and the Wells Fargo Center. She also founded Athletes for Care, which empowers athletes to improve global standards of health, safety, and quality of life.
- Scott Berman is an investor in cannabis-related businesses and founder of a California-based cannabis-distribution company. Scott also ran online campaigns supporting ballot measures to legalize marijuana and is a statistician for the Philadelphia 76ers.
Members are welcome to bring a guest! Their first event is complimentary!
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:30pm – 8:00pm