Spotlight on Success
Secrets to Success
Welcome to our new feature! Each month, we will introduce you to a Philadelphia 100® winner and their keys to success. Learn about the attributes that have helped make them winners.
1. What is the #1 strategy/tactic that you implemented that contributed to your success?
Most importantly it is the discipline in executing the plan that is why we have been so successful. Many people and companies have great ideas, and quite a few actually take the time to plan, but where they often fall short is the efficiency of the follow through. We’re very disciplined in the nuts and bolts of our day to day execution of our plans and goals. I think our approach fits well with the methodological name, Scientific Search.
2. What is your #1 differentiator – what makes your company stand out over your competition?
In the staffing industry success is the combination of two things, finding the right candidate and doing it quickly. Scientific Search has invested significant resources in growing a strong database of candidates as well hiring the right staff, and a large enough staff, to respond quickly. Many companies can ultimately find good candidates but the speed in which we can identify the right match, screen them thoroughly, and get candidates profiles to our clients is one of our major advantages over our competition.
- Spotlight on Success: Bob Moul, General Manager of Dell/Boomi, Inc.
- Spotlight on Success: Phil Jaurigue, Founder & CEO, Sabre Systems, Inc.
- Spotlight on Success: Yoon Cannon, Owner, Paramount Business Coach
- Spotlight on Success: Wil Reynolds
- Spotlight on Success: Edward Welch and Higgins & Welch Real Estate, Inc.